Sunday, February 6, 2011

Senior Digital Work

     Hey all! I will be posting some work from my digital painting class this past semester. I was really excited about this class, but I wasn't sure how well I would adjust to Corel Painter, since I had never "digitally painted" before. I felt really good about the program by the end of the semester. Let me know what you think.... Here we go!


So, for our first project we needed to paint a creature made up of a combination of animals. I chose to paint a lady/ crocodile type creature.

Finding someone to pose for the face was a bit challenging...


Next project was to create an interesting environment.




And finally, a book cover.


I spent a good amount of time on the hand on this one, and even had some trouble with the composition, but once I started applying color, it really pulled the image together.

Feedback would be great, thanks!

1 comment: